Zhang Jingna
- Zhang Jingna is a Chinese- Singaporean photographer widely known as zemotion.
- She was born in Beijing but she moved to Singapore with her mother when she was 8 years old.
- She made her degree in fashion design at Laselle College of Arts in Singapore
- When she was eighteen years old she discovered her hobby, photography. After this, in 2008 she left Lasalle to pursue photography full-time.
- Then she created her first solo exhibition called “Something Beautiful“.
- Her costumers since then included: Mercedes Benz, Canon, Pond’s, Ogilvy & Mather Advertising and Wacom. She also produced fashion front pages for magazines such as Haarper’s Bazaar, Elle and Flare.
- In 2010 she made two solo exhibitions called: “Angel Dreams“ and “Fashion Season“.
- In 2013 she received the Mobius Award for the youngest photographer of the year.
- Now she lives in New York and her newest project is the online teaching where her fans can learn her process of crafting a unique, creative portrait photoshoot.
This is my favourite picture:
- In this picture we can see a woman underwater in a beautiful dress and with wonderful shiny hair.
- I like this picture because the woman looks very pretty with her dress underwater and her posture.
- I like this picture because I love the contrast of the colors because it’s dark but the sunbeams come from above and this gives a nice effect.
- I also like it because it’s simple but at the same time it’s elegant.







ReplyDeleteThank you Cosima,
Well done!
Have you read her article
8 tips for underwater model and fashion photography?
I found it really interesting!
http://blog.zhangjingna.com/2013/10/8-tips-for-underwater-model-photography.html#.VxP08zFfZo2
Linis