Sunday, 17 April 2016

ONE MORNING (Lucía Vizoso 4A)



6.30 in the morning, the alarm clock woke me up. After a serious conversation with myself questioning whether it was worth waking up for school or not, I got out of bed. I was ready to leave home. It was a regular Thursday morning, mom and dad were sleeping, my brother was sick and today he would stay home, so I was all alone. I left home and I realized that I had forgotten the keys. I continued my way to the bus stop. I used to see Mrs Thomson every day but today I didn't see her. When I arrived at the bus stop there was no one. I didn’t hear any noise.

1 comment:

  1. This is a mysterious, weird story...
    I couldn't understand the end...
    Was it a Sunday and she thought it was Thursday?
    Who is Mrs. Thompson?
    Linis

    ReplyDelete