Suddenly I woke up. I felt seasick. I stood up and saw that I was in
a tropical landscape, a tiny island with a lot of people around me. They were different to me. They looked at me with a strange face, until a woman with long hair hold my hand and brought me to a cottage. I asked her were I was. She told me that they founded me at the seashore. Then I remembered that I was in a boat with some friends and that I fell from it. After this I only remember corals, fish and water.
a tropical landscape, a tiny island with a lot of people around me. They were different to me. They looked at me with a strange face, until a woman with long hair hold my hand and brought me to a cottage. I asked her were I was. She told me that they founded me at the seashore. Then I remembered that I was in a boat with some friends and that I fell from it. After this I only remember corals, fish and water.

Thank you for being the first!
ReplyDeleteLinis