Sunday, 5 June 2016

My Holidays (Marc Villoslada)

When I was a child we used to travel in family. We used to spend some days in a hotel in Cala Mesquida with the school, I loved that hotel. I also used to go  to the Sant Elm revels; my brother and I participated in the "Moorish and Christians" battles. I remember once we rent a boat and we sailed around Cabrera and Mallorca.




Last year I didn't travel anywhere. I passed all my summer in Mallorca, going to the beach and to some fairs. I enjoyed  my summer a lot and I discovered new coves and I made some new friends.




I can't wait for summer to come. This year I will spent some days in Formentera with my family. Then I will go  to Santander for a week to surf with my swimming friends. I also want to camp in secluded and unknown coves and have a magic summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment