Monday, 13 June 2016

My holidays (by Pablo Gómez-Reino).

MY HOLIDAYS 


- When I was younger my family and I used to spend our summer holidays in Galicia. We used to go every year because we have family and friends there. There are a lot of beautiful beaches and places of culture interest to visit. The weather wasn't very good but didn't mather. I enjoyed beeing with my family and friends.


- Last year I visited my cousin in London. It was my first visit to London and we went to see the Big Ben, Buckinham Palace, Oxford street, some impotant museums and lots of beautiful parks. We went shopping and sometimes went to the cinema. It rained every day and we coudn't do outdoor activities.

 

- This year my family and I are going to New York for 15 days. I'm looking forward to seeing skycrapers, visiting Times Square, going to a beisbol match and bying lots of clothes. It is going to be very aexceiting and I will remember my visit to New York for a long time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment