Monday, 13 June 2016

MY HOLIDAYS (Lucía Vizoso 4A)

Since I was a baby my family and me used to go to la Colonia de sant Jordi in summer. We used to rent a house there and spent all the month of August. I love going there to get away from my routine and I see a lot of friends that I can’t see the rest of the year because they don’t live here. I also  love all the coastline, the beaches, the sea and the relaxed atmosphere of the village.

This summer I’m going to go two or three weeks to Galicia in July. I used to go to Galicia in winter but this year I’m going to go in summer. I’m going to go to my aunt’s house, which is in a very little village in front of the beach. I love going there because is very different from Mallorca, the beaches are huge and there are not  so many people.


Then in August I’m going to go to la Colonia de sant Jordi and I’m going to spend time with my friends, to break away, to relax and to visit new places in Mallorca. I’m planning  to improve my way of drawing too, I also want to read, to do the things I really love, to spend time with my friends and family… Finally I Think I need to have a rest because next year will be very hard…



No comments:

Post a Comment