Thursday, 2 June 2016

MY HOLIDAYS (by Daniel Vivó - 4ºESOA)

When I was a young boy I used to go to Son caliu summer school but sometimes I  went to different places in Mallorca such as Marineland, Western water park, or Katmandu...and I also went to Eurodisney to ride all the atractions but my favourite attraction was the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction.






























Last summer I was at home most of the day but I also visited my family or my friends if they wanted to have my company!! They were usually happy to see me.
Every summer I have enjoyed going to Palma aquarium to see the sea life. They have  tortoises there, sharks, koi fishes ,jellyfishes...and so on .The marine biologists who work  there are very helpful at explaining a lot of useful information about all the diferent weird and wonderful creatures that they have there.
Resultado de imagen de katmandu

Next summer I'm planning to go to London to visit my British cousins and my greatgrandparents  and with my British family I'm going to  visit London again.
Resultado de imagen de london

No comments:

Post a Comment