Friday, 27 May 2016

My holidays (by Nadia Jonsson)

1.This summer I'm going to Sweden with my friend Claudia, my brother and my dad. We're flying to Arlanda airport in Stockholm and then my uncle is coming to pick us up. We're staying in my summer house. We're going to go to the beach, shopping to the mall and to the amusement park. We're going to be there for a week. I think it will be very fun.



2. Last year I went to Miami, Florida. I went to visit my aunt, my uncle and my cousins for two weeks, with my mother and my brother. They live in a big house in Palmetto bay. It was very hot and very sunny. We went three days to Universal, an amusement park in Orlando and I also went two days with my mom to Key West. We had an amazing time and next year we're going to visit them again but in Arizona, because they moved.



3. When I was little I went to Paris with my parents, my brother, my cousins and my uncles. We went four days to Paris and three days to Disneyland. It was very fun but very cold, because we went in February. We visited the Eiffel Tower and some other monuments. I had a great time and I really want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment