Monday, 30 May 2016

My holidays (Natacha Camenen Muel)

When I was little we used to go to Dominican Republic. My step-father had a flat there, so we used to stay at his place, near the beach. They were lots of big waves in the sea, so we usually went surfing or windsurfing, and we also rode horses.
The weather is different there : It's much warmer and you can get a sunburnt easily, I remember that one time it rained a lot, it was like a hurricane! The people there thought it was normal, because when it rains there, it rains a lot!


Last year I went to France, to see my father. I travelled there by airplane and stayed at his house. The weather wasn't the best, but it wasn't unpleasant either. I had a good time.


This summer I'm going to California, it will be a long flight, but I'm sure that it will be worth it. I will stay at a friend's house (his name is Sky), he lives near the beach. I'm planning to go surfing almost everyday, and I think that I will also play the drums at jam sessions with some friends (and maybe other people, too!) .

No comments:

Post a Comment