Thursday, 26 May 2016

My holidays (by Mateu Rebassa)

This summer my family and I are going to Madrid for one week. We're flying to Madrid airport and then we will rent a car there. I think the weather will be sunny and really hot. We're planning to go to see the theatre play "El rey León",  we are also going to buy some clothes in Primark (a very big shopping center) and we are also going to see a basketball match. Finally, the other days we are going to visit the city and we are planning to stay and relax in the swimming pool of our hotel.


Last year I went to Menorca with my cousin to visit two friends. We went by plane and there, we went to their house. We stayed there for 4 days and then we returned to Mallorca. There, we visited the island and we discovered amazing beaches.


When I was little we used to go to Ibiza for the weekend.We used to go to the beaches and on some excursions by bike. Now, we don't go because my sister and I are older and we like to be with friends. Even so, we  are going on a trip with all the family for one or two weeks.

1 comment: