Scene 1
(May lying dead on the floor)(Enter Daniel and Andy)
Daniel-“Here it is. She’s up there.”(He points up).
Andy-“I still don’t understand what happened” (Takes sunglasses off) “How did she die?”
Daniel-“She was shot three times. However, that didn’t kill her. I think she was dead before.”
Andy-“Let’s not rush to conclusions; we’ll do some tests first.”
Daniel -“As you wish.”(Starts taking photos) “Do we have a witness?”
Andy-“Yeah, some girl named Sarah Parker; I think she was with the victim the night of the murder.”
Daniel-“OK, let’s go talk to her.”(Puts camera down)
In a bar
Andy-“Are you Sarah Parker?”
Sarah-“Yes, I am. Who are you?
Daniel-“ I’m agent Smith, and this is agent Woodfield.”
Sarah-“You’re here about May, aren’t you?”
Andy-“Yes, we are. We’re going to ask you a few questions about yesterday, alright?”
Sarah-“Sure, go ahead.”
Daniel-“Where were you between six and ten yesterday?
Keep in mind that this is only a preview, and the final result may vary.
ReplyDeleteKristoffer.