
Summary
Across the universe is a musical film with The Beatles songs.
The main characters are : Jude, Max and Lucy.
Jude, a boy fom Liverpool, went to USA to look for his father.
His father was a janitor at a famous university.
Jude met Max and they became best friends.
On Thanks Giving Day, Jude met Max's sister at their home. The fell in love.
They moved together to NY, where they met a rock singer, Sadie.
Max was sent him a letter from the army and he was sent to the Vietnam war.
At the end of the film Max returned from the war.
Jude and Lucy had an argument and Jude was deported to UK but at the end Jude went back to USA and met Lucy again. the film has a happy ending.
I didn't like the film because is was very long. For me it was a bit boring.
I didn't like the film because for me it makes not sense and I couldn't understand the story line
THE ONLY THINGS I LIKED WERE THE SONGS !!
No comments:
Post a Comment