This is the blog of 4th ESO students from IES Bendinat (Mallorca-Spain)
Very romantic! "Love is all around"Linis
"Now we are one" is the "I am your father" of Warcraft, as seen at the end of this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvz4edrJ-Tk
Kristoffer, remember to write your name when posting a comment!By the way, I've just seen the Warcraft video but I still cannot understand your words!!???? Can you explain a bit more?Linis
What I mean is this: it is the most famous phrase in the Warcraft Univers!Kristoffer
Very romantic! "Love is all around"
ReplyDeleteLinis
"Now we are one" is the "I am your father" of Warcraft, as seen at the end of this video:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvz4edrJ-Tk
Kristoffer, remember to write your name when posting a comment!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I've just seen the Warcraft video but I still cannot understand your words!!????
Can you explain a bit more?
Linis
What I mean is this: it is the most famous phrase in the Warcraft Univers!
ReplyDeleteKristoffer